Explore our promoted experiences
- See lighthouses and historic places
- Get unmatched views of the coast
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Unique, fun way to take in the sites
Departure & Return
We are directly in front of Portland Lobster Co. Restaurant. We have a small kiosk in front of the blue fence. Meet the Fire Engine here! We leave prompltly on time so please plenty of time to park and to find us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- PLEASE LEAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR INCREASED TRAFFIC AND PARKING IN PORTLAND! Do Not trust your phones GPS for estimated time arrival.
- ***We leave promptly at the designated time! Refunds are not provided for missed tours due to late/non arrival**
- We just need the name that you booked with and the staff will check you in on the truck
- Our address is 180 Commercial St. Portland ME 04101
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide a cell phone number that you will have with you when you are in Portland. We may need to contact you regarding your tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portland Fire Engine Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Too expensive for the little we saw and the short distance we drove." See review
- "All good and the guide was very informative, the ride however was a bit bumpy, would definitely recommend to take it just wish it was a little longer." See review
- "We are all mobile, but if you have a bad back or can’t handle a bit of a bumpy ride, this would be a challenge." See review