- See lighthouses and historic places
- Get unmatched views of the coast
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Unique, fun way to take in the sites
Departure & Return
We are directly in front of Portland Lobster Co. Restaurant. We have a small kiosk in front of the blue fence. Meet the Fire Engine here! We leave prompltly on time so please plenty of time to park and to find us.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portland Fire Engine Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Too expensive for the little we saw and the short distance we drove." See review
- "All good and the guide was very informative, the ride however was a bit bumpy, would definitely recommend to take it just wish it was a little longer." See review
- "We are all mobile, but if you have a bad back or can’t handle a bit of a bumpy ride, this would be a challenge." See review