- See lighthouses and historic places
- Get unmatched views of the coast
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Unique, fun way to take in the sites
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portland Fire Engine Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Vintage Fire Truck Sightseeing Tour of Portland Maine.
- "Too expensive for the little we saw and the short distance we drove." See review
- "All good and the guide was very informative, the ride however was a bit bumpy, would definitely recommend to take it just wish it was a little longer." See review
- "We are all mobile, but if you have a bad back or can’t handle a bit of a bumpy ride, this would be a challenge." See review