1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Hop aboard the Portland Spirit for a trip along the Willamette River with this sightseeing tour of Portland. Your captain will ferry you under some of the city's famous bridges and waterfront sights, and you'll have plenty of chances to take photos of the city right from the water. You'll also have the option to buy snacks and drinks from the onboard bistro.
- Explore Portland by boat
- The captain will provide narration along the way
- Get great photo angles from the Willamette River
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Captain's narration on outer decks
Departure & Return
1010 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portland Spirit Cruises & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Heart of Portland Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Heart of Portland Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Heart of Portland Sightseeing Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Heart of Portland Sightseeing Cruise
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPortlandCity Tours - OregonWater Tours - OregonDay Cruises - OregonCity Tours - SeattleWater Tours - SeattleDay Cruises - SeattleCity Tours - VancouverWater Tours - VancouverDay Cruises - VancouverCategory
Mt. Hood Tours & TicketsPortland Japanese Garden Tours & TicketsMt. Hood Railroad Tours & TicketsPortland Art Museum Tours & TicketsOneonta Gorge Tours & TicketsLan Su Chinese Garden Tours & TicketsPittock Mansion Tours & TicketsPioneer Square Tours & TicketsPortland Steel Bridge Tours & TicketsOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC) Tours & TicketsLatourell Falls Tours & TicketsWahkeena Falls Tours & TicketsForest Park Tours & TicketsThe Grotto Tours & TicketsAlphabet District Tours & TicketsSouth Park Blocks Tours & TicketsPowell’s City of Books Tours & TicketsOregon Zoo Tours & TicketsWillamette Valley Tours & TicketsNorth Mississippi Avenue Tours & Tickets