- Visit the Gorge and Mount Hood area with an expert guide
- Snacks will be provided
- Visit four popular waterfalls along the way
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Right in front of McCormick & Schmick's Harborside at the Marina Restaurant. Next to the circular round-a-bout. We will be driving a white high-high roof 15-passenger van with an "Infinite Oregon Tours" logo on the side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Child or booster seats should be both provided and installed by the child's parents or guardian. Thank you! Call for further questions regarding this detail.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Infinite Oregon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Columbia Gorge Waterfalls and Mt. Hood Tour - Full Day.