2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Two hour - closer to two and a quarter duration
Your tip to your guide is not included. The suggested gratuity is 20%.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please use a parking garage or lot NOT parking meters
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maine Foodie Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 122009P6
Compare Similar Experiences
A Walk Through Time Tour in Portland
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPortlandFood Tours - MaineNature and Wildlife - MaineWalking Tours - MaineMarkets - MaineHistorical Tours - MaineCategory