Departure & Return
We'll meet in front of the church steps. Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of the tour time. This is 0.5 miles from the cruise ship terminal.
The Maine Jewish Museum is on Congress Street at the head of India Street. If you want to get back to where we started, it's an easy, straight shot 0.4 miles (8-minute walk) down Congress Street. It's also 0.5 miles from the cruise ship terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pets are not allowed on tours unless medically required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portland by the Foot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms