- Pigeon Forge zorbing experience
- Kid-friendly choice is popular among families
- Race down a hill in a giant hamster ball—it’s as fun as it sounds
- Children as you as five welcome to participate
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Outdoor Gravity Park Address: 203 Sugar Hollow Rd Pigeon Forge, TN, 37863 Directions: Traffic light #1 in Pigeon Forge, Tn. Look for King Kong! Drive just up to the top of the hill on sugar hollow Rd Dates: Daily Return point: 203 Sugar Hollow Rd Pigeon Forge, TN, 37863
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 5 years old minimum(must roll with Adult)
- Minimum age is 18 years to sign waiver for self
- Up to 3 rollers at one time
- Watch your videos after you ride
- Dress code: Bring swim wear and towels
- Weight limit of 275 pounds per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Gravity Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use