3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Gratuities are not included in your price
We charge 15% gratuity on parties of 8 or more at time of check in
Departure & Return
2826 Parkway , 2826 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Inside the Guest Services area of Red Roof Inn...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smoky Mountains Jeep Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour of Smoky Mountains Foothills Parkway?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour of Smoky Mountains Foothills Parkway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Tour of Smoky Mountains Foothills Parkway?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour of Smoky Mountains Foothills Parkway?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPigeon Forge4WD Tours - TennesseeSporting Events - TennesseeExtreme - TennesseeHalf-day Tours - TennesseeCategory