3 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointPaula Deen's Lumberjack Feud, 2530 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-7007
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show and Adventure Park Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show and Adventure Park Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show and Adventure Park Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show and Adventure Park Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Show and Adventure Park Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksFamily-friendly Shows TheatersAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTheme ParksPigeon ForgeTheme Parks - TennesseeFamily-friendly Shows - TennesseeTheaters - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - TennesseeCategory