Explore our promoted experiences
- Perfect for solo travelers, couples or families
- Champagne and gourmet hors d’oeuvres are ready to enjoy post-ride
- Informative guide will tell you about the plants, animals and history of the Sonoran Desert
- Photo opportunities: views of the landscape and sunrise will make excellent souvenirs
Departure & Return
Starbucks is located directly across the parking lot from Lowes home improvement
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No open toed shoes or high heels
- Dress comfortable for the outside weather
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs. will be required to pay additional fees. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No recent surgeries
- No hip, leg, feet injury or issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aerogelic Ballooning
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms