Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a Segway tour to taste Philadelphia’s best cheesesteaks
- Experience a one-of-a-kind tour on a Segway
- Visit five of Philadelphia’s authentic cheesesteak shops
- Small group ensures personal attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Tours start from: 7 N. Columbus Blvd., Suite 7b Philadelphia, PA 19106 (next to the Waterfront Cafe & Deli)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All riders must wear a helmet (your own or provided by Philly by Segway).
- All riders must bring valid identification.
- All riders must read and sign a waiver of liability.
- Segway riders must be 12-years-old or older. If a rider is under 18, they must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult who can sign the waiver form.
- All riders must weigh between 100lbs - 300lbs.
- All riders must complete Segway training to their guide's satisfaction.
- Please keep in mind that you will be standing for the duration of your tour - these recommendations are for your comfort and safety:
- Wear comfortable but not loose clothing.
- Wear secure, flat, comfortable shoes, preferably close-toed sneakers or athletic shoes. Flip-flops, high heels, or wedges are not appropriate.
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER - we ride rain or shine. If it is a cold day, dress as if you are going skiing (gloves, hat, coat, etc.). If it is a hot, sunny day, wear sunscreen, bring sunglasses, and a water bottle. You will be outside for the duration of your tour.
- Please arrive early. We recommend arriving 5-10 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- After you check in, there will be a 30 minute training session including an instructional video. You must complete this training to your guide's satisfaction - even if you've ridden a Segway before.
- Once everyone is trained and feels confident riding a Segway, we start the tour!
- Philly by Segway reserves the right to decline a tour to anyone. It is imperative that riders follow guide instructions for their safety and the safety of the group.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Philly by Segway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption