Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Paris in a vintage Citroën
- See the city's top sights, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Latin Quarter, and Moulin Rouge
- Enjoy the open-air atmosphere of the car with its retractable roof
- Listen to commentary and tips from a guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
If your hotel isn’t centrally located, the meeting point will be at Place de La Concorde, in front of the main entrance of le Jardin des Tuileries. Important notice: Only for the 1 HOUR tours, we require a pick up point easy to meet in Paris, at Place de La Concorde.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- There is no height or weight restrictions for participating in the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CITY WHEELS PARIS TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Paris Private Tour in Classic French Citroën.