Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Admission to more than 60 attractions including the Palace of Versailles and Arc de Triomphe
- Entrance at the Louvre Museum, Pompidou Centre and more included
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour of Paris included
- Choose from a 2-, 3-, 4-, or 6-day Paris Pass to fit your Paris trip
- Take public transport around Paris by Metro and RER with an included travelcard
- Receive a complimentary map and guidebook to help you sightsee with ease
- Special offers at selected shops and restaurants
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Your Paris Pass is a sightseeing package composed of three cards: the Paris Pass (providing access to a variety of tours and attractions), the Paris Museum Pass (access to museums; available for the 2-, 3-, 4-, or 6-day pass), and the Paris Visite Card (travel card for use on public transport). You are also given a full-color pocket guidebook packed with attraction information and maps.
With your map, travelcard, guidebook, and passes in hand, enjoy entry to more than 60 attractions in and around the French capital. Wander amid influential Western art at the Louvre Museum; admire contemporary sculptures at Pompidou; and discover King Louis XIV’s elaborate palace, gardens, and fountains in Versailles. Included in the price is a 1-day hop-on hop-off Big Bus ticket.
Check the included guidebook for a full list of attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The 3-day Paris Pass comes with a 2-day museum Pass and a 3-Day Travel card
- Please note: Paris Pass holders must pre-book a time slot for their visit to the Louvre. You can book at the Paris Pass Redemption Centre when you collect your Paris Pass.
- Please note: Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour is currently unavailable until further notice (Covid-19 update).
- Paris Pass is valid for one entry to each attraction
- Passes cannot be mailed to you
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most museums and monuments in Paris are closed on Mondays and/or Tuesdays
- An ID will be need to be presented when collecting your pass
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Paris Pass
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.