- Full-day guided sightseeing tour of Paris including skip-the-line access to the Louvre
- Ascend to the summit of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views overlooking the city
- Learn about Paris landmarks on a Seine River cruise and guided walk of Ile de la Cité
- Avoid the queues to Paris attractions with admission tickets procured ahead of time
Departure & Return
If you book the option starting with Notre-Dame Cathedral, please meet your guide in front of Saint-Michel Fountain. He/she will be holding a sign that reads « 1 day in Paris ».
If you book the option starting with the Eiffel Tower, please meet your guide in front of the gift shop located 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, just 3 minutes away from the Eiffel Tower. He/she will be holding a sign that reads « 1 day in Paris ».
If you book the option starting with Notre-Dame Cathedral you will be finishing your tour on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. You will then be able to head to the summit of the Eiffel Tower on your own.
If you book the option starting with the Eiffel Tower you will be finishing your tour in the centre of Paris, either at the Louvre or near Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
- The order of visit of the attractions can be modified according to events or closing times
- The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons. This will not affect the tour
- A fair amount of walking is involved, make sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europe Tourisme
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Paris in One Day : Eiﬀel Tower with Summit, Louvre Museum and Seine River Cruise.