- Skip the line at the Paris Catacombs with fast-track entrance
- Enjoy a guided tour beneath the streets of Paris
- See sections of the Catacombs that are usually closed to the public
- Receive VIP-style service with a maximum of seven people per group
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Outside the main entrance gate to the Catacombs on Place Denfert Rochereau. Address: 1 avenue du Colonel Henri Roi-Tanguy, 75014 Paris Directions: Nearest metro station: Denfert Rochereau (lines 4 and 6). Exit at Sortie 1 and you will see the Catacombs entrance gate directly across the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There are 130 steps to enter the Paris Catacombs and 112 steps to exit.
- This tour is not accessible to wheelchair users or those with limited mobility.
- The Catacombs are 20 meters/65 feet (and more) underground and the tunnels are narrow in places. This tour is not suitable for those with cardiac or respiratory problems, or suffering from claustrophobia.
- The tunnels can be slippery and remain at a temperature of around 14°C/57°F, even in summer. Guests are advised to wear sturdy shoes and bring warm clothing.
- Only 200 visitors are allowed in the tunnels at any one time. If numbers reach a maximum the Catacombs staff reserve the right to hold the entry lines until there is sufficient space. Any delay should not be higher than 5 minutes for our small group
- Tickets for the Catacombs are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. They must be used with the group at the booked time and their availability is limited. Entry times are also prebooked and are strictly adhered too, we must enter on time. For this reason we are unable to issue refunds to latecomers or no shows for missed tours.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Make sure you skip the line with a tour guide or you will be waiting a long time." See review
- "Although it is a bit expensive having someone guide you through the catacombs while explaining the purpose and history helps you understand how and why they were created." See review
- "I would recommend using audio assistance with this particular guide." See review