- Wedding vows renewal ceremony in Paris
- Renew your vows or have an unofficial wedding in front of the Eiffel Tower or another Paris landmark of your choice
- Celebrant and professional photographer included in package
- Receive between 130-150 HD photos of your special day by email
- Upgrade to the video option to receive high definition footage of the ceremony
- Package price for up to 8 people allows you to bring family to help you celebrate
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Select one of many landmark sites in the city of Paris for your Vow Renewal ceremony! Your photographer will discuss options with you after receiving your booking. Many people enjoy hosting the ceremony at the Eiffel Tower, but there are many other options available to you.
What To Expect
Look into your sweetheart's eyes as the celebrant reads your vows, before one of the world's most recognizable monuments. Exchange rings if you wish. At the conclusion of the ceremony, enjoy a romantic stroll through Paris. Throughout the ceremony and walk, a professional photographer is on hand to capture all the intimate moments for posterity. Let your photographer guide you to pretty spots, or choose where you'd like to go. Later, you'll get roughly 130-150 high-quality images sent to you via email to remember such a romantic experience. You can even upgrade to include a video option, which means you'll get a 15-30 minute HD video montage of the experience as well.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Price includes couple and up to eight guests
- Photos and video (if option selected) will be emailed to you after the ceremony
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of this tour is fixed; if you arrive late, your tour will not be extended to make up for lost time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Taste of Paris (Voyages LLC)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.