2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
We provide helmets (compulsory, included in the price).
We also provide, if necessary, gloves, raincoat, windbreaker, fleece jacket. Everything is included in the price. The segway is equipped with a front bag to put your belongings.
Anti-cold sleeve (on the Segway handlebars)
Departure & Return
Pl. de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France
Let's meet Place de Fontenoy, in front of UNESCO entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to French law, the use of personal transport equipment on the streets is strictly prohibited for anyone aged 11 years or less.
- For security reasons, our public guided Segway tours are open to people aged 14 or over (minors must be accompanied).
- For 12 or 13 year old children, we request parents to book a private tour.
- Proof of age (for children) can be requested at the start of the visit.
- Our segway tours are forbidden to pregnant women
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wheels and Ways - Segway tours in Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris: the Amazing Segway tour (Eiffel Tower and more than 20 other points of interest)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris: the Amazing Segway tour (Eiffel Tower and more than 20 other points of interest)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paris: the Amazing Segway tour (Eiffel Tower and more than 20 other points of interest)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris: the Amazing Segway tour (Eiffel Tower and more than 20 other points of interest)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris: the Amazing Segway tour (Eiffel Tower and more than 20 other points of interest)
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingParisSegway Tours - Île-de-FranceSegway Tours - Marne-la-ValléeSegway Tours - BloisCategory
Hard Rock Cafe Paris Tours & TicketsGiverny Tours & TicketsCluny Museum (Musée de Cluny) Tours & TicketsArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine) Tours & TicketsCanal Saint-Martin Tours & TicketsLuxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg) Tours & TicketsGrands Boulevards Tours & Tickets12th Arrondissement Tours & TicketsPont Neuf Tours & TicketsPont Alexandre III Tours & TicketsMusée de l'Orangerie Tours & TicketsOdéon-Théatre de l'Europe Tours & TicketsParis Currency Museum Tours & TicketsPierre Hermé Pâtisserie Tours & TicketsChâteau de Malmaison Tours & TicketsLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrie Tours & TicketsParis Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris) Tours & TicketsJacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre) Tours & TicketsArchaeological Crypt of Notre Dame Tours & TicketsThéatre le Ranelagh Tours & Tickets