- See many of Paris' biggest attractions on foot
- Ascend the Eiffel Tower for views of the city
- Your tour includes a River Seine cruise
- Get personal attention with a small group limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Meet outside (NOT inside) of South Security Entrance (Entrance #1 - Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris). Please check in first with our staff who will be holding a sign 'ExperienceFirst'. Do NOT go through security or to the Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Plan to arrive at the Eiffel Tower's outer security check no later than 15 minutes before your tour start time, which is when this outer entrance opens. Please note the green security entrance that says "Reservations" is not where you should line up; use the regular line. You will not need a ticket or voucher for this entry. When you get inside you will meet your group for check-in near the south pillar of the tower. Your concierge will be in this area holding a yellow sign that reads "Guided Eiffel Tour"
- Large bags/luggage may not be allowed through security, and there are no lockers
- Please be advised that there is no restroom available at the beginning of the tour, and the first restroom break is on the first level of the Eiffel Tower, about halfway through the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- IDs showing proof of age required for child/infant ticket purchasers. Eiffel Tower have refused entry to those without IDs or required them to purchase full price tickets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms