- Paris city tour and Seine River cruise
- See Paris' famous squares and monuments from the comfort of your air-conditioned coach
- Stop for photos at the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise along the Seine River, and catch sights of the city
- Choice between multiple departure times
- Individual audio sets onboard your coach, available in 13 languages
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 20 minutes prior to the departure. Meet Pariscityvision staff at Place de Sydney on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.
What To Expect
Pass by major attractions such as Ile de la Cité, the Arc de Triomphe, Invalides, Pont Neuf, and Luxembourg Gardens. Look out the window at some of Paris’ graceful squares and avenues, such as Place de la Concorde, Place du Trocadero, Bastille Square, the Champs-Elysees, and Place de l’Opera. Plus visit the Eiffel Tower, where you’ll stop for time to take photos.
See the neighborhood of St.-Germain des Pres, and then trade your coach for a riverboat. On your 1-hour cruise down the Seine, listen to informative commentary about the city while you admire its famous architecture and bridges.
Your tour ends at the Eiffel Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time at Port de la Bourdonnais 75007
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Immersive City Tour and Seine River Cruise.