- Guided walking tour of Montmartre
- Hear the stories and legends behind famous artists
- Learn about the golden age of bohemian Paris
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide just in front of the entrance of the Moulin Rouge. The exact address is 82 boulevard de Clichy. The nearest metro station is "Blanche" on line 2. Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the Localers logo, you can't miss it!
There is no dress code inside Sacré Coeur, though visitors are advised to dress appropriately (shoulders covered and mid-length to long trousers or skirts), visitors are also asked to remove hats upon entering.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Like a Local
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Definitely would recommend this tour for someone looking to see a unique part of Paris." See review