Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 1.5-hour art-lover's walking tour in Montmartre
- Explore the themes and landmarks of Paris’ Impressionist art movement with a guide
- Learn the colorful histories of artists such as Van Gogh, Degas and Monet
- See the locations that inspired classic works like Bal du moulin de la Galette
- Includes skip-the-line access to Musée d’Orsay
Departure & Return
Right in front of Moulin Rouge at 82 Boulevard Clichy. Near metro Station Blanche (line 2).
Ends by the Sacré Coeur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guide will not accompany you to the Musée d'Orsay
- The Musée d’Orsay is not open on Mondays, May 1 or December 25
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff