- Save time with skip-the-line access to the Musée D'Orsay
- Get personalized attention from your art historian guide
- Explore the museum at your pace for 2 hours
- Small group tour of up to 6 people
Departure & Return
Meet your guide just outside the Musée d'Orsay. The closest metro station is “Solférino”. There is a statue of a rhino on the left hand side of the main entrance. This will be the meeting point with your guide. Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the Localers logo, you can't miss it!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Like a Local
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.