- Explore the Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with a guide
- Marvel at the 240-foot (73-meter) Hall of Mirrors, with its 357 mirrors
- Enjoy free time in the palace’s spectacular formal gardens
- Travel by train round-trip from central Paris
Departure & Return
Outside of exit 1 (sortie 1) of the Javel-André Citroen metro station. A representative will be there holding a sign with our company name on it.
Clients can stay at Versailles to explore gardens on their own after the tour is completed, or have the guide explain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend bringing a bottle of water with you and wearing a pair of comfortable shoes as there is quite a bit of walking involved
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tour Guy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Golden Versailles Palace and Garden Tour.