- 1.5-hour conversational French language class in Paris
- Choose either a beginner or intermediate class
- Small-group class with maximum five people ensures a personalized experience
- Class taught by a qualified English-speaking teacher
- Soak up the atmosphere of the historic Café de Flore
- Discover St-Germain-des-Prés on a 45-minute walking tour
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Church. Closet Métro: Saint-Germain-des-Prés (M4)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This famous cafe is the perfect setting for a French language class with a qualified English-speaking instructor. Choose either a beginner or intermediate level, with classes limited to no more than five people for the best learning experience. The beginner level is meant for those who are newcomers to French, or who need a refresher course after a long time away from the classroom. The intermediate level is ideal for those who already have a good grasp on the basics of French and want to work on improving things like grammar or pronunciation.
Both levels include a coffee at the cafe and 45 minutes of French instruction and discussion, after which there's a 45-minute walking tour of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés with your teacher. The neighborhood, also known as the Latin Quarter, has long been a haunt of writers, artists and philosophers.
During the tour is a great chance to try out your new French language skills and ask for other language tips to serve you through the rest of your stay in Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Conversational French Language Class in Paris.