Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 90-minute tour of the Catacombs in Paris with skip-the-line entry
- Wind through the underground corridors of the city’s largest cemetery
- Discover areas most visitors do not get to see
- Learn about the history of the former quarries
- Enjoy use of a headset
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you outside the entrance to the Catacombs.
What To Expect
Please note that because some areas underground are narrow and have low ceilings, guests susceptible to claustrophobia or cardiac or respiratory weakness are strongly discouraged to visit the Catacombs. As there are many steps to enter and exit the Catacombs, this activity is not suitable for those in wheelchairs. In addition, children are not advised to participate in this tour.
Outside the entrance of the Catacombs, your guide will provide you with a headset and a brief explanation of the history of the Catacombs. Then, make your way down 137 steps. Throughout the tour, you will have the opportunity to take pictures and ask questions as your guide shares insight into the Catacombs' origins, their transition into a modern cemetery, and their appeal today. At the exit, climb 87 steps to emerge onto the streets of Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience