Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See alligators, egrets, and several species on the ride
- Get uninterrupted views of the wetlands while you explore
- Select from several tour times to suit your schedule
- A private boat ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Tour Location: 14808 Bay View Circle, Panama City Beach, FL 32413 Directions from FL-79 N/N Arnold Rd (heading north): Turn right onto School Drive Turn left onto Laird Park Road Look for parking on the left Check-in building will be on your right-hand side, right after the church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates rain or shine
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Panama City Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff