Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Sightseeing cruise gives views of coastal Panama City
- Ask questions of your local captain/guide
- Keep watch for local marine life such as dolphins, manatees, and manta rays
- Dance and play games on the way home
Departure & Return
Located on Grand Lagoon at the Treasure Island Marina. On the Southeast side of the Grand Lagoon bridge. Just next to the Treasure Island Seafood Market.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CHECK-IN: You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time to check in.
- You are not allowed to bring on food or drinks
- No smoking allowed
- No chewing gum
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Time Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use