8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Guide
Drinks at lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cardak Airport, Denizli Turkey
3/19/2020 - 2/3/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moonstar Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Laodicea & Kaklık Cave & Salda Lake with pick-up from all hotels in Pamukkale?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Laodicea & Kaklık Cave & Salda Lake with pick-up from all hotels in Pamukkale?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Laodicea & Kaklık Cave & Salda Lake with pick-up from all hotels in Pamukkale?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Laodicea & Kaklık Cave & Salda Lake with pick-up from all hotels in Pamukkale?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPamukkaleBus Tours - Western AnatoliaAudio Guides - Western AnatoliaFull-day Tours - Western AnatoliaBus Tours - SarigermeAudio Guides - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeBus Tours - MarmarisAudio Guides - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisCategory