- See the celebrities who made Palm Springs what it is commemorated at the Walk of Stars
- Compact tour introduces you to the city and covers a number of popular photo stops
- Flexible tour group size: book a private tour with a small or large group
- Make it fit around your schedule: choose between a morning or afternoon tour
Departure & Return
Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your tour. Tour Pickup: 275 S. Indian Canyon Drive (Parking is free in the parking structure,) walk out onto Baristo Rd. next to the alley. Please look out for a Mercedes-Benz Coach with Five Star Adventures Tours logo. Check-in is 5 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- No food or any alcohol beverages
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Each guest must bring and wear a face mask for the duration of the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Five Star Adventures Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff