- Learn about the local flora and fauna from your guide
- The sheltered waterways make for an ideal learning location
- All necessary SUP equipment and instruction is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet at the Stoke Dispensary in Kitty Hawk, NC. its on the south side of the road right next to Islander Flags and Identify Yourself.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kitty Hawk Kayak & Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.