1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Uncover the spooky history of the Outer Banks as you embark on a walking tour around downtown Manteo. Listen to tales about the Lost Colony and Blackbeard as you walk around stopping at landmarks including the Pioneer Theatre and Roanoke Lighthouse. Your guide also uses an EMF detector to search for spirits just like they do on paranormal TV shows.
- Learn about one of the most haunted beaches in the US
- A central meeting point makes for an easy start
- Get an in-depth tour of downtown Manteo on foot
- Listen to ghostly tales while you explore the area
Saved to wishlist!
Use of EMF detectors
Departure & Return
105 Sir Walter Raleigh St, Manteo, NC 27954, USA
We meet in front of Downtown Books Store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY OBX Ghost Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingOuter BanksGhost & Vampire Tours - North CarolinaWalking Tours - North CarolinaCategory