- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Map helps you determine the best path through Ottawa
- Lock makes it easy to ensure your bike's safety during stops
- Self-guided tour is perfect for independent travelers
Departure & Return
Guests must arrive 10 minutes before the booking time to 79 Sparks St. (between Elgin and Metcalfe St.). Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must leave a credit card information at the time of the bike pick up as a security against potential bike damage.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
- We are located at 79 Sparks St. which is a pedestrian street between Elgin and Metcalfe. We are a few steps away from the Parliament Hills and the National War Memorial.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Escape Bicycle Tours and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons