Departure & Return
We meet on the Rideau Canal at water level beside the Senate of Canada (2 Rideau St). Just down the steps from the Senate front door facing the Chateau Laurier Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We have a large selection of tandems, ebikes and bikes for all ages and abilities that are fitted for each persons needs and preferences..
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rentabike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ottawa Landmarks.