- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario
2: Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
Traveler pickup is offered
Passenger Pickup-Up exit at Finch Subway Station, Toronto, at 8:30am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required; Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Call Of The Wild
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Algonquin Park Canoe Trip.