Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing experience aboard a cruise of the Oslofjord
- See the city’s highlights, and learn more from the on-board commentary
- Beat the crowds and see a new perspective on Oslo
- In the winter, explore the museums and sights of the Bygdøy
Departure & Return
Waterfront of the Oslo City Hall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A day at the Bygdøy Museums and Oslo Fjord Sightseeing:
- First join the 2 hour Fjord Sightseeing leaving 10.30, then we make a
- During winter season:
- at 12:20 on Bygdøynes letting passengers off for a 2.5 hours visit to museums, at 14:50 we depart from Bygdøynes arriving 15:00 at City Hall.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Batservice Sightseeing A/S
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Stop at Bygdøy was a great way to get in more sites through the day." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews