Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Oslo on a bicycle made for winter cycling
- Small-group tour (maximum 12) ensures a personal experience
- Get insight into local history and culture from your guide
- Visit seasonal attractions, such as Christmas markets
Departure & Return
The Viking Biking tour begins at the DFDS boat terminal, right along the harbor. It is about a 10-15 minute walk from the main train station as well as the city hall. Looking for building 42 and the big DFDS boat to find our starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in winter weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viking Biking & Hiking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms