Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy easy entrance with prepaid admission
- Hear stories of maritime adventure and exploration
- Board original ships and see how explorers lived
- Learn about the High North with an educational film
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We have lifts in both buildings, and a stair lift to get down the stairs to the Gjøa building. Guests are not able to enter the lower decks with a wheelchair or a stroller.
- Animals allowed only with an ID
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frammuseet
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.