3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
24-hour public transport ticket (if purchased)
Coffee and/or Tea
Tipping is not included in the tour price. Tips are appreciated but not mandatory :)
Departure & Return
Departure PointOslo Central Station, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Return DetailsFrognerseteren, Holmenkollveien 200, 0791 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OsloWay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Winter sledging experience (private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Winter sledging experience (private)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winter sledging experience (private)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 177579P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWinter SportsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloNature and Wildlife - GothenburgWinter Sports - GothenburgHalf-day Tours - GothenburgNature and Wildlife - StavangerWinter Sports - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerNature and Wildlife - BergenWinter Sports - BergenHalf-day Tours - BergenCategory
Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Ibsen MuseumMunch Museum (Munchmuseet)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)OslofjordKarl Johans GatePort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Holmenkollen Ski JumpBygdøy PeninsulaOslo Opera House (Operahuset)