14 to 16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape Oslo for the day—and discover some of Western Norway’s most dramatic scenery—on this private excursion. Depart in the early morning from your hotel, drive into the countryside, and then travel by train: your destination is Sognefjord, the longest and deepest fjord in the country. Cruise on its waters, go for a trip on the Flam Railway, see the UNESCO-listed Nærøyfjord, and soak up the mountainous scenery.
- This tour takes the hassle out of traveling from Oslo to Western Norway
- Discover the region’s UNESCO-listed fjords and mountain scenery
- A private tour offers the most flexible, personalized experience
- A trip on the Flam Railway, a fjord cruise, and more included
Saved to wishlist!
Train from Geilo to Myrdal, Myrdal to Flam and fjordcruise on Sognefjord
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from centrally located hotels/ports or private addresses in Oslo
- Cruise Pirs Oslo Port, Skur 35, Akershusstranda, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Round Trip from Oslo to Sognefjord via Flåm Railway?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Round Trip from Oslo to Sognefjord via Flåm Railway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Round Trip from Oslo to Sognefjord via Flåm Railway?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Round Trip from Oslo to Sognefjord via Flåm Railway
14 to 16 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - StavangerRail Tours - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerWater Tours - StavangerDay Cruises - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerFull-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StockholmRail Tours - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmWater Tours - StockholmDay Cruises - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmFull-day Tours - StockholmShore Excursions - CopenhagenRail Tours - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenWater Tours - CopenhagenDay Cruises - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory
Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Karl Johans GateIbsen MuseumNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Bygdøy PeninsulaOslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Holmenkollen Ski JumpMunch Museum (Munchmuseet)Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)