Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Get a taste of Norwegian history and culture
- See major sights and discover hidden gems
- Small group size guaranteed
- Local guide shares insider tips
Departure & Return
Meet us at café Kaffebrenneriet, Hieronymus Heyerdahls gate 1
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Oslo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The small group setting is the best for being able to ask question and get the full experience." See review