3 hours to 3 hours 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide
Transport ticket back to the city centre (36 NOK/pers.)
Tipping is not included in the tour price. Tips are appreciated but not mandatory :)
Departure & Return
Departure PointOslo Visitor Center, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Return DetailsVulkan, Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OsloWay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslo Tour: The European Green Capital (Private tour)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslo Tour: The European Green Capital (Private tour)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslo Tour: The European Green Capital (Private tour)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 177579P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloWalking Tours - GothenburgWalking Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - BergenCategory
Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)OslofjordIbsen MuseumAstrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Karl Johans GateHolmenkollen Ski JumpOslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Bygdøy PeninsulaOslo Opera House (Operahuset)