- Comprehensive tour of Oslo: Save time by seeing everything in one trip
- Includes admission to the Folk Museum
- Get insights into local culture and history from your guide
- Great choice for first-time visitors to Oslo
Departure & Return
The meeting / starting point is the bus stop located on Haakon VIIs street 1, next to the toy store "Sprell". Look for a white coach reading "H.M.K. Class - Oslo Sightseeing" on the side. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lunch is not included. We recommend bringing a packed lunch.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility challenges. A moderate amount of walking, steps and uneven terrain are involved.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY H. M. K.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be prepared for it to be chilly on the water." See review
- "May I suggest, if available, ear buds that fit small children and/or for those who have trouble keeping the large ones from falling out of one’s ears." See review
- "We took a mini-cruise over from Copenhagen, so only had about a 6 hour window in Oslo." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews