5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy one of the most spectacular fjord views in the region on this guided hike to Mount Saksa. In the company of a guide who knows the region well, you can relax and enjoy the trek up and views from the top.
- Take in some of the region's best views on a guided hike
- Gain insights into the local landscapes from your guide
- Suitable for all ages and skill levels
- Depart early morning to make the most of the day
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Urke, Møre og Romsdal, Norway
We meet down by the bridge in Urke for this trip.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uteguiden
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesAlesundOrstaHiking - AndalsnesHiking - AlesundHiking - SkjoldenCategory