3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Join a walking tour of Oradea, a major hub of northwestern Romania. Learn the ancient history behind this city on the Crisul Repede River and its role as an important cultural center straddling central and western Europe. Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off bookends a walking tour of the old city center, where you'll see highlights like Oradea Fortress, the Moon Church, and many Baroque-style palaces.
- Explore Oradea's historic highlights with a guide
- Learn the long and rich history behind the capitol of Bihor County
- Admire the diverse architectural styles of palaces and churches
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Tour guide service
Pick up and drop off at the customer hotel
Transportation to/from attractions
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I pick up the tourists from their Oradea hotel. Please let me know the start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pernes Arin PFA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 45752P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOradeaCity Tours - Western RomaniaWalking Tours - Western RomaniaCategory