6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Oahu’s North Shore on a six-hour, fully customizable, private tour with space for four passengers plus your driver. Visit top sights like Banzai Pipeline and sunset beaches and swim, snorkel, or boogie board with equipment provided. Your driver can suggest stops to sample local delicacies like chocolate haupia pie, and garlic shrimp. Have time to look at boutiques and surf shops in Haleiwa town, and opt for a visit to the Dole Pineapple or Green World Coffee plantations if you choose.
- Tour Oahu’s North Shore on a private tour in a luxury convertible
- Fully customizable, private tour can be designed to match your interests
- Stop to swim, snorkel, or boogie board and see off-the-beaten-path, local spots
- Convenient, round-trip transportation form your preferred location
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Private tour (maximum 4 people)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from ALL hotels on Oahu or vacation rental locations.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Convertible Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Hour Private Customized Luxury Convertible Tour of Oahu's North Shore?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Hour Private Customized Luxury Convertible Tour of Oahu's North Shore?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Hour Private Customized Luxury Convertible Tour of Oahu's North Shore?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Hour Private Customized Luxury Convertible Tour of Oahu's North Shore
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPlantation ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Bishop MuseumMagic IslandWaikiki BeachSandy Beach ParkKo OlinaHonolulu HarborKaau CraterNuuanu Valley Rain ForestWet 'n' Wild HawaiiHawaii State CapitolDuke Kahanamoku BeachHanauma BayCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Lanai LookoutHe'eia State ParkWaimea Valley Waikiki AquariumManoa FallsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignMakapuu Lighthouse