- Luau buffet dinner
- Mai Tai cocktail and welcome pineapple
- Hula demo and lessons
- Live Hawaiian music
- Upgrade your ticket to watch the Rock-A-Hula show following dinner
Departure & Return
Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg B, 4th Floor
What To Expect
Dig in to a buffet, including a roasted pig, beef, lomilomi salmon, hulihuli chicken, tofu poke, and other options. Top off your meal with dessert, a taro roll, tea, and Kona coffee. Vegan and vegetarian options available.
If optional upgrade of dinner plus admission is chosen at checkout find your premier seats in the center of the mezzanine for the Rock-A-Hula show, featuring a talented cast and a variety of Hawaiian and Polynesian music, fire-knife dancing, and hula.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Child ages are 3-11. Infant is free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat and meals not included.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please provide 24-hours advance notice for assistance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "They had a buffet dinner outdoors, under a tent so you were out of the weather if it had been bad." See review