Explore our promoted experiences
- Soar over Waikiki Beach, beautiful Hanauma Bay, Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and more
- Capture amazing photos of Oahu's lush valleys, mountains and waterfalls
- Learn about the sights you see from your expert pilot
Departure & Return
We apologize, but we have temporarily suspended our Waikiki shuttle operations until further notice. Please taxi or ride share to our location. Mahalo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start by soaring over Honolulu Harbor, the Aloha Tower, Magic Island, Keehi Lagoon and Ala Moana Beach Park. Head out of the highly developed Honolulu area and towards the greener side of Oahu, which includes waterfalls, mountains and verdant valleys.
See the soft white Waimanalo Beach and the coral formations of Kaeohe Bay, striking when viewed from the air. See the Chinaman's Hat before heading to Ka'a'awa Valley, where a dozen major motion pictures have been filmed.
On the east end of the island lies Hanauma Bay, the remnants of a volcano crater that's now a marine sanctuary and popular snorkel location. See the Halona Blowhole, Sandy Beach, Makapuu Point and its lighthouse, followed by Sea Life Park.
The island's central plain is host to the world's largest agricultural maze at the Dole Plantation. View Sacred Falls, a sheer waterfall with a 1,000-foot (300-meter) drop. Finish your Oahu helicopter tour with a panoramic view of Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Open Seating passengers weighing more than 250 pounds (113 kg) will be charged an additional fee. Open seating passengers exceeding 300 pounds (136 kg) will be charged for an additional seat. Both fees are payable directly to the supplier on the day of the tour.
- An individual First Class passenger’s weight must not exceed 180 pounds (81 kg). The combined weight of two First Class passengers must not exceed 345 pounds (156 kg)
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first-come, first-served basis
- The First Class option must be sold as a party of 2 only. If there are more than 2 adults in the party, a separate reservation must be made for the remaining members of the party.
- A maximum of 4 people per helicopter.
- We ask that guests be able to climb the three steps up into the aircraft.
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age of 3, to fly. Must be 12 or older to sit next to an open door.
- Magnum Helicopters always flies with a full flight. If all four seats of the helicopter have not been sold the day before your scheduled flight we will contact you to reschedule. If unable to reschedule you will be given a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magnum Helicopters
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff