3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit pristine beaches, lookouts and picture-perfect headlands on a 3-hour sunset tour of Oahu’s scenic eastern edge. Learn about the rich history of the island as you make your way along the coast, with stops at classic and lesser-known destinations. See the scenic stretch of sand at Makapu’u and Waimanalo Beach, and look deep into the lush rainforest from Pali Lookout. Watch the waves crashing on China Wall and the Spitting Caves, then capture sweeping views and warm, sunset colors from the tip of Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach.
- 3-hour sunset tour of eastern Oahu
- Visit beaches, coves, and scenic viewpoints
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choose a small group tour for a more personal experience
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- Perfect for photographers
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Individual tour video souvenir (available to purchase)
This is not a boat cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you have any questions about the tour, the pickup location or if you are interested in activities in Hawaii, please call: +1 808 384-0116
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daniels Hawaii - Tours & Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Sunset Tour of East Oahu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Sunset Tour of East Oahu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Sunset Tour of East Oahu?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Sunset Tour of East Oahu?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Sunset Tour of East Oahu
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Kapiolani Park USS Arizona MemorialLanai LookoutPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumHonoluluHawaii State CapitolWaikele CenterHe'eia State ParkKing Kamehameha StatueHonolulu HaleKahana Bay Beach ParkValley of the TemplesWaimea BayHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesHaleiwaWaikiki BeachManoa ValleyMakapuu Lighthouse Maunalua BayKaneohe Bay