Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to the North Shore of Oahu with Seven Mile Miracle bike tour
- See Hollywood filming locations on the way to the North Shore
- Take a bike tour along the Seven Mile Miracle to see world-class surf breaks up close
- Visit historic towns and snorkel at a North Shore beach
- Includes lunch, bottled water, bike and snorkel equipment, and round-trip transport from Honolulu
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Stop at Kualoa Park's Dinosaur Mountain to see the remote terrain of Oahu, where movies such as 'Jurassic Park,' '50 First Dates,' 'King Kong,' and many others have been filmed. You'll also taste Hawaiian fruits and hear about the history of the island.
The bicycling portion of your tour follows what is known as the Seven Mile Miracle, a long stretch of coast with sandy beaches and some of the most famous surfing spots in the world. Visit Turtle Beach and the old Haleiwa town, and lunch on a North Shore Giovanni shrimp plate (vegetarian option also available). After your bike ride, have the option to swim or snorkel with turtles at a local beach park that has outdoor showers and a changing facility.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your Honolulu hotel at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, please provide hotel and contact information while traveling
- Recommended items: comfortable clothing, change of clothes (optional), close-toe shoes, sunscreen and camera
- Riding will be your choice between 3 to 14 miles mostly over flat terrain with one moderate climb after Waimea Bay. 3 to 5 miles will be along a protected bike path
- Minimum age to take tour is 12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bike Tour Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely recommend this tour if you’re trying to get to the north shore from Honolulu/Waikiki!" See review