1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fulfil your dream of swimming in tropical seas surrounded by beautiful fish dressed as a mermaid...oh, wait. You haven't had that dream yet? We'll now you can! A perfect family adventure to learn snorkelling basics in Waikiki's phenomenal waters combined with an underwater photo/video shoot. Make room in the photo album - instant classics await as you go 'under the sea'.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Departure & Return
Magic Island Lagoon, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Meeting location will be on the park side of Lifeguard tower 1G
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Try Scuba Diving-Honolulu
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mermaid Video shoot and Snorkel Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mermaid Video shoot and Snorkel Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mermaid Video shoot and Snorkel Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 36559P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Mermaid Video shoot and Snorkel Tour
1 to 2 hours
1 day10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOahuWater Tours - HawaiiWater Tours - MauiWater Tours - KauaiCategory
Oahu Cruise PortWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialHonolulu ZooPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumAla Moana Beach ParkHe'eia State ParkUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkSunset BeachNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Kewalo BasinLanikai BeachMt. TantalusNu'uanu Pali LookoutKo OlinaAloha Tower MarketplaceWet 'n' Wild HawaiiDuke Kahanamoku BeachHawaii State CapitolHonolulu HaleParadise Cove Luau