7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the natural beauty and rich history of Oahu on a comprehensive tour with a small group from Ko Olina. See Famous sights like Diamond Head Crater, and the Hanauma Bay marine sanctuary, and discover hidden gems like the Byodo-In Japanese temple. Explore botanic gardens, stop for a traditional lunch (own expense) and end the day with a deeper understanding of this island and its culture. Avoid the hassles of navigating form place to place and relax as your guide has taken care of the logistics.
- Explore Oahu with a local guide and learn about the island’s history and culture
- Avoid the hassles of driving, navigating and negotiating entrance fees
- Visit Diamond Head Crater, Hanauma Bay, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout and more
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Ko Olina hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Majestic Circle Island Eco Tour from Ko Olina
1 hour 50 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiEco Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiEco Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiEco Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Halona Blowhole Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsIolani Palace Tours & TicketsSunset Beach Tours & TicketsWaimea Valley Tours & TicketsHonolulu Zoo Tours & TicketsOahu Cruise Port Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsLa'ie Point State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsKahana Bay Beach Park Tours & TicketsKapiolani Park Tours & TicketsQueen Emma Summer Palace Tours & TicketsMokolii Island Tours & TicketsHonolulu Harbor Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsKailua Beach Park Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsKoko Crater Tours & Tickets